头像

注册: 2007年 6月 18日 周一 6:38 pm
帖子: 69
The Graceful Key to Recognition of Adi Da
认知阿谛达之福钥
Michael Shaw
米谢沙乌
(from the consideration period in 1998 known as
"The Overnight Revelation of Conscious Light")
(1998年的一段称为“通宵开示意识光”的考察时期)

For many years Michael has lived and served closely around Avatar Adi Da Samraj. From teaching horsemanship to Adi Da's daughters, to managing Adi Da Samraj's household and travels, Michael has regularly served within the Divine Guru's intimate sphere. Michael has participated in several of Avatar Adi Da's principal Teaching Revelations, including "The Overnight Revelation of Conscious Light", which is the setting for this story, which appeared in The Promised God-Man Is Here, by Carolyn Lee, Ph.D. (1998 edition).

好几年的时间米谢住在至尊阿谛达的周围并为之服务。从教导阿谛达的女儿们马术,到管理阿谛达和家务和旅行,米谢时常服务于神圣古汝的亲密圈子。米谢也曾参与进一些阿瓦塔阿谛达的首要的启示教学,包括“意识光的通宵开示”,这个故事在卡洛琳李教授的《应许之神人在此》一书也有提及。
These were very profound "considerations" with Beloved Adi Da on every level of the being. He would use periods of silent Contemplation to Draw us more deeply into feeling the Divine Nature of Reality — His own Divine Nature.
这些是与挚爱阿谛达一起对存在的所有层面的深度的 "体察"。他利用沉默冥思的时刻来把我们深深的导入体会实相的神圣自性—他的神圣自性。
On one particular night, when we were describing to Him our experience of Him as Conscious Light, He gave us a lesson that made a profound impression on me. Even though we felt we were describing something that was very real for us, He kept saying, "You don't get it. You just don't get it." No matter what we would say to Him, He would repeat this phrase to us. It was very frustrating, as it went on for quite a while. In response to whatever we would say, He would repeat, "That's what I mean — you just don't get it." I began to feel that there must be something fundamentally very wrong in my recognition of Beloved Adi Da.
在某一特殊的夜晚,当我描述给阿諦•达我们对认知他为意识之光的体验时,他给于我们印象深刻的一课。虽然我们认为是在描述一些对我们来说是非常真实的事物,但他却一直说“你们不明白。你们就是不明白!”不论我们对他说什么,他由始至终都重复这一句话,这实在令人沮丧。不论我们说什么,他都回答以:“我要说的是——你们就是不明白。”我开始感觉到,我对挚爱阿谛达的认知必定是在基本上出了严重的偏差。
Finally, when we had reached a pitch of frustration, He said, "You can't get It." Suddenly, it made complete sense to me. I understood, tacitly, that it wasn't a matter of trying to succeed at "getting it". In fact, the attempt to "get it" was the problem! I saw that there was no way "I" — as a separate being — could "get" the Truth, or "get" Beloved Adi Da's Divine Nature.
最后,当我们堕落到沮丧的极点时,他说“你不能得到它”,突然,我完全明白了。我心照不宣的知道,并不是关于尝试“得到”它。事实上,这种对“得到”的尝试就是问题!我理解到,“我”——这分离的存在——完全不可能“得到”真理,或“得到”挚爱阿谛达的神圣自性。

As soon this understanding was given, I felt Beloved Adi Da's Spiritual Transmission thick in the room. I simply looked at Him, and saw Him as the center of a field of tangible, visible, Love-Blissful, Conscious, breathable Light. I felt myself go through a kind of "door". On the "other side", there was the most extraordinary perception of my Beloved Guru that I had ever experienced. It was primarily a feeling-recognition of Him, a swoon of love in which He was simply Energy and Light and Divine Love-Bliss. He Radiated a visible, even tangible, Light that was so attractive that I felt my entire being captured and attracted by Him. There was no longer the sense of being a separate self — just the profound peace of realizing that there is nothing to seek, nowhere to go, nothing to attain. This was Reality Itself, and it was not separate from "me". I had no sense of my usual persona or contracted self. It was sort of like waiting all your life for a package to arrive, and then when it comes you aren't there — but you are so happy that you don't mind at all!
当我理解这点后,我感到挚爱阿谛达的灵性传导遍布了整个屋子。我只是注视着他,把他看做是有形的,可以看得到的,爱—福佑,可觉察的,可以呼吸的一束光。我感到我自己穿越了某个“门”。在“门”的“另一边”那里有我所经历过的最非同寻常的对我的挚爱古如的感受。那是一种对他的最基本的认知,一种认知他仅仅为能量与光和神圣的爱—福佑的狂喜感,他散发着可以被看到的,甚至是可触摸到的光,我与光相互联结,我感到我的整个究竟存在都沉醉于他被他吸引。这就是实在自身,不是由“我”分离而来。我对平时自己伪装的外表或狭隘的自我没有一丝丝感觉。这就像用尽你整个生命的时间去等待一个包裹的抵达,然后当那包裹真的到达之时而你又没能马上拿到—但你却如此高兴于包裹的抵达而一点不介意其它。

There was another time, sitting in the room with Beloved Adi Da, when it suddenly became obvious that every one and every thing in the room was the same vibratory Light that He Is. I looked down at the notepad that I was writing on, and it was obviously vibratory Light. All the objects and people in the room were clearly this same Energy. This was remarkable, but there was nothing "strange" about the experience. Rather, the feeling of the experience was one of absolute Happiness.
还有一次,与挚爱阿谛达一起坐在屋子里,那时突然每个人和每个物在这屋子里都明显的成为波动的光,我低头看我做记录的笔记本,它也成了明显的波动的光。在这屋子里的所有客体和人都明显的处于相同的能量中。这种经历是非凡的,但并不是陌生的。当然,这些经验的感觉是绝对喜悦之一。
There is no way for me to describe, in these few words, how Happy this heart-Communion with Beloved Adi Da is. Everyone has the urge to know that the Divine Exists, beyond any doubt in body, mind, or heart. Beloved Adi Da has relieved me of any and all doubts about the Divine. The Spiritual relationship to Him, which He Offers to everyone who is moved to become His formal devotee, is the most profound Love I have ever known. It is Love to the degree of forgetting oneself in Total Bliss.
对我来说很难仅仅用少数的词句来描述:这种与挚爱阿谛达心灵联结有多么的快乐。每个人都被推动来认知那神圣的存有,突破对身,意识,或者心的疑惑。挚爱阿谛达已经将我从所有关于神圣的疑惑中解放出来。这种他奉献给每个试图成为他正式门徒的,与他之间的灵性关系,是前所未有的深邃的爱。它是爱的纯然的喜悦,使自我忘却在其中。

页首
 用户资料  

显示帖子 :  排序  
发表新帖 回复这个主题  [ 1 篇帖子 ] 

当前时区为 UTC + 8 小时

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 1 位游客

不能 在这个版面发表主题
不能 在这个版面回复主题
不能 在这个版面编辑帖子
不能 在这个版面删除帖子
不能 在这个版面提交附件